Please read and indicate your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms") by clicking on the "I Accept" button below before accessing the Memorandum of Insurance (the "Memorandum") relating to Humboldt pacific, LLC (HPP) on this Internet Web Site maintained by HPP or one or more of its subsidiaries or divisions (the "Site"). If you do not accept the terms, you may not use the Site or have access to the Memorandum.
1. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by all of the Terms. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations concerning the use or transmission of any information obtained from the Site and not to use the Site for any illegal purposes.
2. The information contained in the Memorandum regarding HPP’s insurance coverage is provided for informational purposes only and does not alter, amend or extend the insurance coverage provided by any of HPP’s insurance policies. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of such policies and the Memorandum, the provisions of such policies shall control.
3. You represent, warrant and agree that (a) you have full power and authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of yourself and on behalf of any person or entity which you represent; (b) you shall not disclose the Memorandum to any party that has not agreed to the Terms, unless you are an employee of HPP and are authorized to do so by HPP; and (c) you shall use the Site only in accordance with the Terms and any terms of HPP or one or more of its subsidiaries or divisions for use of the Site.
4. From time to time, HPP may modify the Memorandum and/or the Terms and reserves the right to make such modifications without prior notice to you.
5. You agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk and agree that the Site and information contained therein including the Memorandum is provided to you “As Is” and that it makes no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. shall not, subject to applicable law, be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any sort whatsoever arising from or related to your use of the Site.
6. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California.