At Humboldt Pacific, we recognize the importance of the service we provide.
How we conduct our business depends greatly upon keeping our equipment in excellent condition, adhering to strict safety protocols, and practicing the utmost in driving safety and courtesy.
Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance
Humboldt Pacific maintains strict adherence to its Equipment Safety and Maintenance protocols, and conducts regular compliance audits and inspections.
It is the policy of Humboldt Pacific, LLC that daily inspection of all equipment shall be completed in compliance with current Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and the California Highway Patrol (CHP) Out of Service Criteria.
The purpose of this policy is to identify critical vehicle inspection items and provide criteria for placing vehicles out-of-service subsequent to safety inspection.
Authorized personnel declare and mark "out-of-service" any motor vehicle which by reason of its mechanical condition or loading would be likely to cause an accident or breakdown. An "Out-of-Service Vehicle" sticker is used to mark vehicles "out-of-service". Humboldt Pacific does not require, nor does Humboldt Pacific permit, any person to operate any commercial motor vehicle declared and marked "out-of-service" until all repairs required by the "out-of-service notice" have been satisfactorily completed.
Emergency Recovery Program
Humboldt Pacific has in place a complete recovery program with trained personnel and equipment to efficiently and quickly respond to product spillage due to overturned fuel tank trucks. The industry guidelines requires that all carriers have resources, either in-house or contractual, to respond to a product spill.
We make every effort to ensure the utmost in safety policies and procedures are adhered to during the transportation of fuel products and while servicing our customers.
Our job is to ensure that the product we pick up and SAFELY deliver is of the highest quality and is handled with the utmost of care.
Safety is a core value at Humboldt Pacific, and this philosophy is supported throughout the company in everything we do. Management at Humboldt Pacific has established and continually supports the fact that “Safety is Everyone’s Job – All the Time!"
To keep pace with safety, operational and regulatory changes, Humboldt Pacific requires all terminal managers, dispatchers, drivers and driver trainers to adhere to our extensive training protocols.
Fuel Tank Driver
The fuel tank truck driver is a commerically licensed and certified person who transports bulk petroleum based products using a specialized vehicle and tanker trailer for carrying flammable liquids.
Training and Procedures
- Driver ability to safely and correctly prepare to deliver petroleum products by road tanker.
- Driver ability to safely and correctly load petroleum products into road tankers.
- Driver ability to safely and correctly drive petroleum product road tankers.
- Driver ability to safely and correctly offload petroleum products.
- Driver ability to deliver petroleum products by road tanker according to industry sub-sector requirements.
Humboldt Pacific, LLC holds these state, federal, & agency licenses, permits, & certifications:
- Federal Haz-Mat Authority: 061312554020UV
- Alliance for Uniform Haz-Mat Transportation Procedures Uniform Program Credentials: UPM-1920722-NV
- CA Highway Patrol Haz-Mat: 40253
- CA Motor Carrier: 40253
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Carrier: 1920722
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Broker: 2359978
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Authority (Carrier): 687450
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Authority (Broker): 803601
- Oregon Authority: 146319
- SCAC: HPLW
Please read and indicate your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms") by clicking on the "I Accept" button below before accessing the Memorandum of Insurance (the "Memorandum") relating to Humboldt Pacific LLC (HPP) on this Internet Web Site maintained by HPP or one or more of its subsidiaries or divisions (the "Site"). If you do not accept the terms, you may not use the Site or have access to the Memorandum.
1. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by all of the Terms. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations concerning the use or transmission of any information obtained from the Site and not to use the Site for any illegal purposes.
2. The information contained in the Memorandum regarding HPP’s insurance coverage is provided for informational purposes only and does not alter, amend or extend the insurance coverage provided by any of HPP’s insurance policies. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of such policies and the Memorandum, the provisions of such policies shall control.
3. You represent, warrant and agree that (a) you have full power and authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of yourself and on behalf of any person or entity which you represent; (b) you shall not disclose the Memorandum to any party that has not agreed to the Terms, unless you are an employee of HPP and are authorized to do so by HPP; and (c) you shall use the Site only in accordance with the Terms and any terms of HPP or one or more of its subsidiaries or divisions for use of the Site.
4. From time to time, HPP may modify the Memorandum and/or the Terms and reserves the right to make such modifications without prior notice to you.
5. You agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk and agree that the Site and information contained therein including the Memorandum is provided to you “As Is” and that it makes no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. shall not, subject to applicable law, be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any sort whatsoever arising from or related to your use of the Site.
6. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California.